Requirements for Employment and/or Volunteering with KWLA.
- Complete Employment/Volunteer Application; provide written verification of education; verification of training; copy of Resume, and Driver License
- Please complete volunteer interest form: Volunteer with KWLA | Knowledge Works Learning Academy/Kai Wa’Diya Learning Academy, Inc. (kwlakids.org)
- Have three reference contacts complete form DHR-CDC-1948 provided by AL Department of Human Services (see attached form). Return to KWLA.
- Complete Form 1598 AL Department of Central Registry, if questions don’t apply, please write N/A, leave no areas blank; add center address Knowledge Works Learning Academy, Inc 3515 Summerville Road #120 Phenix City, AL 36867. Purpose-Volunteer/Employment. Return to KWLA.
- Please click on the Alabama Department of Human Service online background check link: ALDHR Registration (gemalto.com). Please print confirmation page, the registration number is required to complete fingerprinting at 2 Bradley Park Court Columbus, GA 31904. (706) 322-7776. No fee involved. Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm; Closed on Weekends
- While at STAT Medical Services please take a TB Test ($20 cash) or your physician may administer a TB Test. Form DHR-CDC-737 Medical Report should be completed by your physician and/or Certified Nurse Practitioner for All Staff. Provide a copy of KWLA.