- KWLA application w/current references
- Current Resume
- Copy of H.S. diploma and/or college degrees/certifications completed
- Copy of current drivers license
Pre-Employment required documentation
Once you are approved for employment with KWLA, Inc., the following steps must be completed before your first start date
- Present current drivers license, social security and/or passport for E-verification for employment file
- Background Check completed with Alabama Department of Human Resource, cost is $50. https://pci.aps.gemalto.com/
- Add Knowledge Works Learning Academy, Inc as Employer, use KWLA, Inc center address 2306 26th Street Phenix City, AL 36868; purpose-employment. Fingerprinting (no charge), Physical Exam ($25.00 cash only) and TB Test ($20.00 cash only) can be completed at:
STAT Medical Services, Inc.
2 Bradley Park Court
Columbus, GA 31904
Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Closed on Weekends
Please bring a valid photo ID
Turning off Whittlesey on to Bradley Park Dr. turn left onto Bradley Park Ct. Building on the right. Second driveway.
Turning off Whiteville R. on to Bradley Park Dr. turn right on to Bradley Park Ct. Building is on the right. Second driveway.
- Must have current CPR/First Aid Certification. If you need certification click here https://www.cprandfirstaid.
net/ Cost is $39 for wallet and certificate. Please print and return to KWLA.
- Complete courses with Quorum Learning.com. KWLA, Inc administrator will register you for the following courses: https://qassist-s.mlearning.
com/courses/ccdf.html If you have taken the following courses please provide KWLA, Inc administrator with a copy of your certificates.