- KWLA application w/current references
- Current Resume
- Copy of H.S. diploma and/or college degrees/certifications completed
- Copy of current drivers license
Pre-Employment required documentation
Once you are approved for employment with KWLA, Inc., the following steps must be completed before your first start date
- Present current drivers license, social security and/or passport for E-verification for employment file
- Background Check completed with Alabama Department of Human Resource, cost is $50. https://pci.aps.gemalto.com/
- Add Knowledge Works Learning Academy, Inc as Employer, use KWLA, Inc center address 2306 26th Street Phenix City, AL 36868; purpose-employment. Print completed registration page for Fingerprinting at Phenix City Board of Education, click here for address and processing days https://www.aps.gemalto.com/
- Must have current CPR/First Aid Certification. If you need certification click here https://www.cprandfirstaid.
net/ Cost is $39 for wallet and certificate. Please print and return to KWLA.
- Complete courses with Quorum Learning.com. KWLA, Inc administrator will register you for the following courses: https://qassist-s.mlearning.
com/courses/ccdf.html If you have taken the following courses please provide KWLA, Inc administrator with a copy of your certificates.